30 Things SEO Review Series
This is like full body CT scan for your website.
We look at your site from inside and out to determine the thirty most effective ways it can be improved.
That’s right, thirty (at least) things you can do right now to turn your site into a lean, mean SEO machine.
This package looks at your site, not just internally, but also from the perspective of your target audience, the major search engines, even your competitors.
Here’s just a small sample of the useful information revealed through this series:
- How to attract more visitors to your site
- How to move your site up in search engine listings
- How to choose and place the best keywords
- How to convincingly tell potential clients why they should buy your product or service
- Lots more
- Examine your competitor’s online strategies. The keywords and backlinks they’re using, and how you can best respond
- How to build content that attracts links
- Making your URLs simple and intuitive
- Leveraging online directories
- How to monitor pertinent online news and articles, and how to reach out to reporters and bloggers to encourage links
- Lots more
Social Media, Conversion Rates and User Experience
- How to structure your site for easier navigation and faster speed
- How to improve the site’s content to make it more informative and persuasive, converting more visitors into customers
- How to use social media to reach out to more potential customers
- (You probably saw this coming): lots more.
All this information can be yours within just ten business days. You get a precise, accurate and easy to understand report, delivered and explained by members of Portent’s crack SEO team. Most important, this is information you can use to build your site’s strength, popularity and effectiveness.