Portent is growing and we have an opportunity on our client services team. The Account Coordinator is responsible for supporting senior account managers in day-to-day account activity and managing their own projects on our smaller clients. This position is designed to help the right candidate learn all aspects of the agency and grow into a more senior account management role. Our projects include: SEO, PPC, Social, Interactive design and development.
This is a client facing position. You will be responsible for managing the client and working with the Portent team to meet the goals and objectives of our smaller clients.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A confident demeanor, high energy and polished professional appearance
- Excellent communication skills with a clear, articulate speaking style
- Active listening skills and the ability to convey information succinctly
- 2+ years of relevant client service experience and/or internship experience in digital marketing or advertising environments
- Experience in SEO, PPC, Social, Interactive design and development a plus!
- Bachelor’s degree in Integrated Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field
- Detail oriented, organized, a quick learner and computer proficient
- Able to prioritize responsibilities while maintaining focus on multiple tasks
- Assist with ongoing client communication including regularly scheduled meetings & calls and provide exceptional follow up
- Demonstrated ability to learn and utilize internal project management and database systems
- Undergraduate degree or minimum 2 years professional experience
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects, deadlines, and priority levels
- Exceptional organization and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to get along with varied personalities and communicate effectively to reach a common goal
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Prior creative/marketing agency experience a plus
About Portent, Inc.
Portent, Inc. is a Seattle-based digital marketing agency that helps brands build meaningful relationships with consumers online. By bridging together data, design and discoverability practices, Portent offers brands an end-to-end marketing strategy that provides C-Suite executives, marketers, and their agencies a 360-degree view of their campaign spend. Ian Lurie, one of the world’s top experts on Internet, search and social media marketing, founded Portent in 1995.
Our work environment is fast-paced but fun. We offer opportunity for advancement in addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, including 401k.
Please include a one page cover letter describing why you would be a good fit along with your resume when applying for this position.