Portent seeks a PPC Strategist to join our growing team. You will handle the day-to-day maintenance of multiple paid search accounts using hand and automated tools. You will be responsible for managing budgets, reporting, creatives, keyword lists, audience creation and making recommendations to clients on their marketing efforts both verbally and in writing.
- 2-4 years experience in PPC in the last 4 years
- Analytical, creative, extremely detail-oriented, independent worker
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience managing AdWords and Bing Ads
- Experience in social PPC platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc;)
- Experience using Google Analytics
- Client/customer facing experience in PPC
- Excel wizardry
- Experience using Omniture or Coremetrics
- Must be able to “geek” out with PPC teammates
- AdWords Certification (Fundamentals and Advanced)
- GAIQ Certification
This is an in-house position.
How to Apply to Portent:
- Rule #1: Don’t call us. We’re Internet people and thus, prefer email.
- Rule #2: Email your resume and cover letter (less than two paragraphs please with Rule #4), to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rule #3: Misspellings, bad grammar, and requests to work remotely, will land you in the auto-reject pile.
- Rule #4: To apply to this position, send us your cover letter, resume and include a PPC ad that sells yourself with a 25 character headline, 70 character body, 25 character display URL. Excessive punctuation will immediately send your ad to the reject pile, so avoid those triple exclamation points.
Successful applicants will go through a brief phone screening before an in-office interview with the team.
What’s in it for you?
Not only will you be a part of Portent’s culture of learning and nerding out, which includes the occasional Friday beverage, Skeletor memes and Star Trek TNG Pez dispensers, you’ll receive a salary DOE (imagine that), medical/vision and dental benefits, a flexible schedule, paid vacation and sick time, and 8 paid holidays per year.
And you’ll get to work on the most diverse book of clients you can imagine.