Google analytics video: Diagnosing lost SEO keywords
Since I ranted about internet marketing training yesterday, I thought I’d post a video I just did for the team. This one’s a really quick look at Google Analytics, and how to do a fast analysis of lost organic search traffic:
Quickly find and diagnose lost keyword-specific traffic in Google Analytics.
I never build these as the be-all and end-all. Instead, they’re supposed to show folks what’s possible and let them go from there.
Let me know what you think…
- We suck at teaching internet marketing. Why?!
- Internet marketing lessons: Select, don’t accumulate
- Quotes that make me cry inside
- The internet marketing priority list
- Newt Gingrich, Twitter, and FollowerGate: There’s nothing there
- Content marketing in a nutshell
- Follow me on Twitter or Google Plus