New ebook: The Fat Free Guide to Google Analytics
Ian Lurie Oct 8 2010
I just finished writing The Fat Free Guide to Google Analytics. You should buy it. Now would be good.
It’s chock-full of analytical goodness, including info on:
- Calculating the value of one visitor to your web site;
- Setting up goals in Google Analytics;
- Interpreting analytics data.
I worked hard to make this a super-practical, easy-to-apply Google Analytics guide for marketers and other non-propellerheads.
I’m not that good at bragging, but before this I wrote:
- Half of The Web Marketing All In One Desk Reference for Dummies, including the sections on SEO and analytics (3 other authors wrote the other half)
- Conversation Marketing, the book
- The Fat-Free Guide to SEO Copywriting
- The Unfun Parent
- The Google Analytics Cheatsheet (now at 25,000 downloads)
- Plus, of course, this blog
So I’ve been to this barbecue before. If you’ve enjoyed my other work, the Fat Free Guide to Google Analytics should be well worth it.
A promise: If you hate the book, shoot me an e-mail and I’ll refund you the purchase price.
Chairman & Principal Consultant
Ian Lurie is Chairman and Principal Consultant of Portent Inc., an Internet marketing agency that has provided Internet marketing, including PPC, SEO, social and analytics services, since 1995. Read More