Tutorials, Seminars and Such
Ian Lurie Feb 25 2007
I’m supposed to be recording my next Google Analytics Tutorial today. However, reality intervened:
- My wife went out of town for 8 days (Mexico) with friends.
- 6 hours after I waved goodbye, both kids came down with the flu.
- They then gave it to me.
- My wife got home last night after 8 days of sun ‘n fun.
- Both kids are better, thank you very much.
- I have no voice. Well, actually, I have a voice, but I sound like Kathleen Turner, which is a neat trick for a somewhat pudgy 38-year-old man.
So no tutorial today. Instead, I’ve created this new section, where I’ll be collecting tutorials and seminars I’ve done in the past:
New: Data discovery with Google Analytics 2.0
Google Analytics Tutorial 1: Setting Up
Google Analytics Tutorial 2: Essential Stats
Google Analytics Tutorial 3: Digging Deeper
Google Analytics Tutorial 4: Goals
Google Analytics Tutorial 5: Search Analytics
Google Analytics Tutorial 6: Visitor Segmentation
Conversation Marketing Seminar, 9/28/2006
Chairman & Principal Consultant
Ian Lurie is Chairman and Principal Consultant of Portent Inc., an Internet marketing agency that has provided Internet marketing, including PPC, SEO, social and analytics services, since 1995. Read More