20 Copywriting Disasters: Webinar Slides, Video
Ian Lurie Aug 15 2014
Last week I talked about the 20 biggest copywriting disasters I’ve suffered, and how to avoid them. Well, I never actually experienced some of the disasters I talked about — they were so over the top I don’t see how they even happened — but most of them come from painful, personal experience.
Here are the slides and the video:
I was going to post the transcript, but it was 10,000 words. If folks want it, you can find it here.
Ian Lurie is CEO and founder of Portent Inc. He's recorded training for Lynda.com, writes regularly for the Portent Blog and has been published on AllThingsD, Forbes.com and TechCrunch. Ian speaks at conferences around the world, including SearchLove, MozCon, SIC and ad:Tech. Follow him on Twitter at portentint.He also just published a book about strategy for services businesses: One Trick Ponies Get Shot, available on Kindle. Read More
- Create Valuable Marketing Campaigns: Start with Strategy, Build with Imagination
- Blog Strategy: Think Inside the TV
- Content Actually is All Around (Not Just on Your Blog)
- Portent’s Kitten Moodinator: When Content Isn’t Words
- 7.5 Tips for Becoming a Brainstorming Genius
- Why You Should Add “Building a Lexicon” to Your Copywriting Toolkit