Pink dancing gorillas and web copywriting
Ian Lurie Dec 5 2011
So, I went on Fiverr, and hired a pink gorilla to do a video about why you need good web copywriting. Caution – watch only if you don’t need that 58 seconds of your life:
I’m not saying this video is bad, per se. I got my money’s worth.
If you hire someone for $5 to do your ‘copyrighting’, you’ll probably get your money’s worth, too.
Chairman & Principal Consultant
Ian Lurie is Chairman and Principal Consultant of Portent Inc., an Internet marketing agency that has provided Internet marketing, including PPC, SEO, social and analytics services, since 1995. Read More
- Content Actually is All Around (Not Just on Your Blog)
- Portent’s Kitten Moodinator: When Content Isn’t Words
- 7.5 Tips for Becoming a Brainstorming Genius
- Why You Should Add “Building a Lexicon” to Your Copywriting Toolkit
- 3 Ways to Keep Content Zombies from Eating Your Brains
- How to Blog: Humanizing Your Brand