Pink dancing gorillas and web copywriting
Ian Lurie Dec 5 2011
So, I went on Fiverr, and hired a pink gorilla to do a video about why you need good web copywriting. Caution – watch only if you don’t need that 58 seconds of your life:
I’m not saying this video is bad, per se. I got my money’s worth.
If you hire someone for $5 to do your ‘copyrighting’, you’ll probably get your money’s worth, too.
Ian Lurie is CEO and founder of Portent Inc. He is co-author of the 2nd edition of the Web Marketing All-In-One for Dummies and wrote the sections on SEO, blogging, social media and web analytics. He's recorded training for Lynda.com, writes regularly for the Portent Blog and has been published on AllThingsD, Forbes.com and TechCrunch. And, Ian speaks at conferences around the world, including SearchLove, MozCon, SIC and ad:Tech. Read More
- Create Valuable Marketing Campaigns: Start with Strategy, Build with Imagination
- 20 Copywriting Disasters: Webinar Slides, Video
- Blog Strategy: Think Inside the TV
- Content Actually is All Around (Not Just on Your Blog)
- Portent’s Kitten Moodinator: When Content Isn’t Words
- 7.5 Tips for Becoming a Brainstorming Genius