SEO Copywriting E-Book: The Unscary, Real-World Guide
Ian Lurie Nov 18 2008
SEO still lives and dies based on good copywriting. If you’re going to move up in the rankings and stay there, you have to know how to write customer- and search engine-friendly content.
But you’re a writer. You shouldn’t have to learn about SEO, keyword mining, pagerank and the robots meta tag. You just want to write quality copy that search engines will like.
That’s why I wrote The Unscary, Real World Guide to SEO Copywriting. In it, you’ll find:
- Plain language and understandable explanations about why and how search engines review your writing.
- The six rules for successful SEO copywriting.
- Guidelines for writing headlines that will attract both search engines and readers.
- Rules for writing good link text.
- How to create highly relevant ‘clusters’ of content on your site.
- Not a single use of the word ‘algorithm’.
The book’s short, sweet and to the point: 30 pages, 6 rules for better SEO copywriting.
You can get it now. It costs $7. That’s, what, one really lousy lunch?
You’ll receive an e-mail with a download link within a few minutes.
Ian Lurie is CEO and founder of Portent Inc. He is co-author of the 2nd edition of the Web Marketing All-In-One for Dummies and wrote the sections on SEO, blogging, social media and web analytics. He's recorded training for Lynda.com, writes regularly for the Portent Blog and has been published on AllThingsD, Forbes.com and TechCrunch. And, Ian speaks at conferences around the world, including SearchLove, MozCon, SIC and ad:Tech. Read More