SEO Copywriting E-Book: The Unscary, Real-World Guide
SEO still lives and dies based on good copywriting. If you’re going to move up in the rankings and stay there, you have to know how to write customer- and search engine-friendly content.
But you’re a writer. You shouldn’t have to learn about SEO, keyword mining, pagerank and the robots meta tag. You just want to write quality copy that search engines will like.
That’s why I wrote The Unscary, Real World Guide to SEO Copywriting. In it, you’ll find:
- Plain language and understandable explanations about why and how search engines review your writing.
- The six rules for successful SEO copywriting.
- Guidelines for writing headlines that will attract both search engines and readers.
- Rules for writing good link text.
- How to create highly relevant ‘clusters’ of content on your site.
- Not a single use of the word ‘algorithm’.
The book’s short, sweet and to the point: 30 pages, 6 rules for better SEO copywriting.
You can get it now. It costs $7. That’s, what, one really lousy lunch?
You’ll receive an e-mail with a download link within a few minutes.