SEO Copywriting Training Coming to Seattle
Ian Lurie Aug 20 2010
Heather Lloyd-Martin knows SEO copywriting like I know sarcasm. She’s coming to Seattle September 15, 2010 to teach her SEO Copywriting Training course – if you’ve already read my SEO copywriting e-book and want a full day of hands-on, in-depth training, you need to go to this seminar.
When: September 15, 2010, 9-4 PM
Where:Coast Bellevue Hotel, 625 116th Avenue Northeast, Bellevue, WA.
Cost: $895 until September 1, 2010, then $995
Some people will say “I can’t afford that”. Seriously? If you learn the necessary skills to grab a top 3 position for a phrase, that’s not worth $900? Well OK then. Your business is screwed anyway – save the $900 for your next business license.
Get all the info, and sign up, here.
I am not being paid, compensated, bribed or blackmailed into this. I just happen to know Heather is a great SEO copywriter and trainer.
Chairman & Principal Consultant
Ian Lurie is Chairman and Principal Consultant of Portent Inc., an Internet marketing agency that has provided Internet marketing, including PPC, SEO, social and analytics services, since 1995. Read More
- Content Actually is All Around (Not Just on Your Blog)
- Portent’s Kitten Moodinator: When Content Isn’t Words
- 7.5 Tips for Becoming a Brainstorming Genius
- Why You Should Add “Building a Lexicon” to Your Copywriting Toolkit
- 3 Ways to Keep Content Zombies from Eating Your Brains
- How to Blog: Humanizing Your Brand