The SEO Copywriting Cheat Sheet
Ian Lurie Oct 21 2011
If you write for SEO, you write for online users, and vice-versa. I just put together this SEO copywriting cheat sheet to cover it all. It’s free – have a look.
The cost? Zero. Zip. Nada. If you want to make me smile, you can:
- Buy one of the e-books linked on the second page of the cheat sheet
- Or just grab the SEO Copywriting e-book, for $7, here.
- Or, follow me on Twitter and Facebook, which is free.
Ian Lurie is CEO and founder of Portent Inc. He's recorded training for Lynda.com, writes regularly for the Portent Blog and has been published on AllThingsD, Forbes.com and TechCrunch. Ian speaks at conferences around the world, including SearchLove, MozCon, SIC and ad:Tech. Follow him on Twitter at portentint.He also just published a book about strategy for services businesses: One Trick Ponies Get Shot, available on Kindle. Read More
- Portent’s Kitten Moodinator: When Content Isn’t Words
- 7.5 Tips for Becoming a Brainstorming Genius
- Why Tom Cruise Should Be Your Content Strategist [Infographic]
- Web copywriting 101: Sub-headings
- Yes, you have to write. No, you don’t have an excuse.
- Link bait: Half luck, half skill, half something else