The SEO Copywriting Cheat Sheet
Ian Lurie Oct 21 2011
If you write for SEO, you write for online users, and vice-versa. I just put together this SEO copywriting cheat sheet to cover it all. It’s free – have a look.
The cost? Zero. Zip. Nada. If you want to make me smile, you can:
- Buy one of the e-books linked on the second page of the cheat sheet
- Or just grab the SEO Copywriting e-book, for $7, here.
- Or, follow me on Twitter and Facebook, which is free.
Chairman & Principal Consultant
Ian Lurie is Chairman and Principal Consultant of Portent Inc., an Internet marketing agency that has provided Internet marketing, including PPC, SEO, social and analytics services, since 1995. Read More
- Portent’s Kitten Moodinator: When Content Isn’t Words
- 7.5 Tips for Becoming a Brainstorming Genius
- Why Tom Cruise Should Be Your Content Strategist [Infographic]
- Web copywriting 101: Sub-headings
- Yes, you have to write. No, you don’t have an excuse.
- Link bait: Half luck, half skill, half something else