A New Look for Portent Interactive
Ian Lurie Feb 19 2008
We just launched a new look for my company, Portent Interactive.
I lost the battle to keep my picture the hell off the site. I did win the typographical battle though, so we opted for a larger typeface.
We’ve also added a (gasp) blog where the Portent team can dwell on everything from design to PPC to my unusual taste in desk paraphenalia (currently including model Mark VI Viper, a little wind-up spring loaded thing that skitters around my desk like a spastic squirrel, and a duck tape holder).
Have a look and let me know if you have any feedback.
The New Portent Site
Ian Lurie is CEO and founder of Portent Inc. He is co-author of the 2nd edition of the Web Marketing All-In-One for Dummies and wrote the sections on SEO, blogging, social media and web analytics. He's recorded training for Lynda.com, writes regularly for the Portent Blog and has been published on AllThingsD, Forbes.com and TechCrunch. And, Ian speaks at conferences around the world, including SearchLove, MozCon, SIC and ad:Tech. Read More
- Do You Use Data To Improve Your Website Design?
- How to use Intention.js for Responsive Design
- What Does a Degree in Architecture Have to Do with Web Design & Development?
- A Front-End Workflow For The Evolving Web
- Stop Writing Blog Posts: Ideas for Interactive Content
- Parallax Scrolling? HTML5 Animations? Why We’re Falling for New Design Techniques