A New Look for Portent Interactive
Ian Lurie Feb 19 2008
We just launched a new look for my company, Portent Interactive.
I lost the battle to keep my picture the hell off the site. I did win the typographical battle though, so we opted for a larger typeface.
We’ve also added a (gasp) blog where the Portent team can dwell on everything from design to PPC to my unusual taste in desk paraphenalia (currently including model Mark VI Viper, a little wind-up spring loaded thing that skitters around my desk like a spastic squirrel, and a duck tape holder).
Have a look and let me know if you have any feedback.
The New Portent Site
Chairman & Principal Consultant
Ian Lurie is Chairman and Principal Consultant of Portent Inc., an Internet marketing agency that has provided Internet marketing, including PPC, SEO, social and analytics services, since 1995. Read More
- How to use Intention.js for Responsive Design
- What Does a Degree in Architecture Have to Do with Web Design & Development?
- A Front-End Workflow For The Evolving Web
- Stop Writing Blog Posts: Ideas for Interactive Content
- Parallax Scrolling? HTML5 Animations? Why We’re Falling for New Design Techniques
- Portent.com: They’ve gone to plaid