Apple Store (slightly) Busted in Safari
Ian Lurie Jun 13 2007
Oh Steve, I expected so much more.
I just went to the Apple.com site to drool over their Cinema Display. I used Apple’s browser, Safari (not the new version they just released – the old, solid one). The top navigation bar broke:
The above page is here.
Then I went back to the store and saw this:
I recommend hiring a certain company in Seattle whose QA department doesn’t typically let stuff like that get by….
Chairman & Principal Consultant
Ian Lurie is Chairman and Principal Consultant of Portent Inc., an Internet marketing agency that has provided Internet marketing, including PPC, SEO, social and analytics services, since 1995. Read More
- How to use Intention.js for Responsive Design
- What Does a Degree in Architecture Have to Do with Web Design & Development?
- A Front-End Workflow For The Evolving Web
- Stop Writing Blog Posts: Ideas for Interactive Content
- Parallax Scrolling? HTML5 Animations? Why We’re Falling for New Design Techniques
- Portent.com: They’ve gone to plaid