Apple Store (slightly) Busted in Safari
Ian Lurie Jun 13 2007
Oh Steve, I expected so much more.
I just went to the Apple.com site to drool over their Cinema Display. I used Apple’s browser, Safari (not the new version they just released – the old, solid one). The top navigation bar broke:
The above page is here.
Then I went back to the store and saw this:
I recommend hiring a certain company in Seattle whose QA department doesn’t typically let stuff like that get by….
Ian Lurie is CEO and founder of Portent Inc. He is co-author of the 2nd edition of the Web Marketing All-In-One for Dummies and wrote the sections on SEO, blogging, social media and web analytics. He's recorded training for Lynda.com, writes regularly for the Portent Blog and has been published on AllThingsD, Forbes.com and TechCrunch. And, Ian speaks at conferences around the world, including SearchLove, MozCon, SIC and ad:Tech. Read More
- Creative Process: Where Does All the Time Go?
- Do You Use Data To Improve Your Website Design?
- How to use Intention.js for Responsive Design
- What Does a Degree in Architecture Have to Do with Web Design & Development?
- A Front-End Workflow For The Evolving Web
- Stop Writing Blog Posts: Ideas for Interactive Content