Conversation Marketing: Now Standards Compliant
Ian Lurie Jun 10 2008
Finally. With a lot of help from my staff, I’ve got a blog that’s W3C standards compliant:
I know you’re saying “So?” right now. But I have to get my little victories where I can.
My CSS would be compliant, too, except for the stupid hacks we have to make for Internet Explorer. Bill, Bill what are we going to do with you?
Ian Lurie is CEO and founder of Portent Inc. He is co-author of the 2nd edition of the Web Marketing All-In-One for Dummies and wrote the sections on SEO, blogging, social media and web analytics. He's recorded training for Lynda.com, writes regularly for the Portent Blog and has been published on AllThingsD, Forbes.com and TechCrunch. And, Ian speaks at conferences around the world, including SearchLove, MozCon, SIC and ad:Tech. Read More
- Creative Process: Where Does All the Time Go?
- Do You Use Data To Improve Your Website Design?
- How to use Intention.js for Responsive Design
- What Does a Degree in Architecture Have to Do with Web Design & Development?
- A Front-End Workflow For The Evolving Web
- Stop Writing Blog Posts: Ideas for Interactive Content