Conversation Marketing: Now Standards Compliant
Ian Lurie Jun 10 2008
Finally. With a lot of help from my staff, I’ve got a blog that’s W3C standards compliant:
I know you’re saying “So?” right now. But I have to get my little victories where I can.
My CSS would be compliant, too, except for the stupid hacks we have to make for Internet Explorer. Bill, Bill what are we going to do with you?
Chairman & Principal Consultant
Ian Lurie is Chairman and Principal Consultant of Portent Inc., an Internet marketing agency that has provided Internet marketing, including PPC, SEO, social and analytics services, since 1995. Read More
- How to use Intention.js for Responsive Design
- What Does a Degree in Architecture Have to Do with Web Design & Development?
- A Front-End Workflow For The Evolving Web
- Stop Writing Blog Posts: Ideas for Interactive Content
- Parallax Scrolling? HTML5 Animations? Why We’re Falling for New Design Techniques
- Portent.com: They’ve gone to plaid