Don’t Be A Hero
Ian Lurie Apr 22 2007
I’ve seen far too many projects derailed by a single feature – the one thing that the developer or client feels they must have.
But is that feature really that important?
37Signals has a fantastic piece about it: Don’t Be A Hero: Giving Up Is Good
Chairman & Principal Consultant
Ian Lurie is Chairman and Principal Consultant of Portent Inc., an Internet marketing agency that has provided Internet marketing, including PPC, SEO, social and analytics services, since 1995. Read More
- How to use Intention.js for Responsive Design
- What Does a Degree in Architecture Have to Do with Web Design & Development?
- A Front-End Workflow For The Evolving Web
- Stop Writing Blog Posts: Ideas for Interactive Content
- Parallax Scrolling? HTML5 Animations? Why We’re Falling for New Design Techniques
- Portent.com: They’ve gone to plaid