Feedback About the New Look, Please
Ian Lurie Nov 1 2007
As you can see, we’ve just redesigned the Conversation Marketing blog.
While the feedback I’ve received has been mostly positive, I also noticed that pageviews have dropped a bit in the last week.
So, if you have a moment, please post a comment with your thoughts/likes/dislikes about the new design.
I appreciate your feedback.
Ian Lurie is CEO and founder of Portent Inc. He is co-author of the 2nd edition of the Web Marketing All-In-One for Dummies and wrote the sections on SEO, blogging, social media and web analytics. He's recorded training for Lynda.com, writes regularly for the Portent Blog and has been published on AllThingsD, Forbes.com and TechCrunch. And, Ian speaks at conferences around the world, including SearchLove, MozCon, SIC and ad:Tech. Read More
- Creative Process: Where Does All the Time Go?
- Do You Use Data To Improve Your Website Design?
- How to use Intention.js for Responsive Design
- What Does a Degree in Architecture Have to Do with Web Design & Development?
- A Front-End Workflow For The Evolving Web
- Stop Writing Blog Posts: Ideas for Interactive Content