Get Your Site Reviewed For Free (Only Cost: Public Humiliation)
Ian Lurie Jan 15 2008
Hey! I’m not doing this any more. Click this link for my nifty new video site reviews.
Once, a long time ago, I contacted Alan Weiss of Summit Consulting. I asked him if I could review his site on my blog. He replied:
NO. YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION.
In all caps, just like that. Since then I’ve steered clear of unsolicited site reviews. So here’s your big chance:
If you’d like me to take a look at your site and make 5 suggestions to improve it, leave your site address in the comments below.
The only condition: I get to publish those suggestions, and your site URL on Conversation Marketing.
Chairman & Principal Consultant
Ian Lurie is Chairman and Principal Consultant of Portent Inc., an Internet marketing agency that has provided Internet marketing, including PPC, SEO, social and analytics services, since 1995. Read More
- How to use Intention.js for Responsive Design
- What Does a Degree in Architecture Have to Do with Web Design & Development?
- A Front-End Workflow For The Evolving Web
- Stop Writing Blog Posts: Ideas for Interactive Content
- Parallax Scrolling? HTML5 Animations? Why We’re Falling for New Design Techniques
- Portent.com: They’ve gone to plaid