Get Your Site Reviewed For Free (Only Cost: Public Humiliation)
Ian Lurie Jan 15 2008
Hey! I’m not doing this any more. Click this link for my nifty new video site reviews.
Once, a long time ago, I contacted Alan Weiss of Summit Consulting. I asked him if I could review his site on my blog. He replied:
NO. YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION.
In all caps, just like that. Since then I’ve steered clear of unsolicited site reviews. So here’s your big chance:
If you’d like me to take a look at your site and make 5 suggestions to improve it, leave your site address in the comments below.
The only condition: I get to publish those suggestions, and your site URL on Conversation Marketing.
Ian Lurie is CEO and founder of Portent Inc. He is co-author of the 2nd edition of the Web Marketing All-In-One for Dummies and wrote the sections on SEO, blogging, social media and web analytics. He's recorded training for Lynda.com, writes regularly for the Portent Blog and has been published on AllThingsD, Forbes.com and TechCrunch. And, Ian speaks at conferences around the world, including SearchLove, MozCon, SIC and ad:Tech. Read More
- Do You Use Data To Improve Your Website Design?
- How to use Intention.js for Responsive Design
- What Does a Degree in Architecture Have to Do with Web Design & Development?
- A Front-End Workflow For The Evolving Web
- Stop Writing Blog Posts: Ideas for Interactive Content
- Parallax Scrolling? HTML5 Animations? Why We’re Falling for New Design Techniques