Great Version of ‘Captcha’
Ian Lurie Oct 27 2007
I regard ‘captcha’ – those crazy letters and numbers you have to type in before submitting a form – as a necessary evil. But it’s definitely evil:
I mean really, is that a ‘w’? Or a ‘u’ and a ‘v’? It’s a usability nightmare.
Then I saw this on Anders.com:
I love it!
Chairman & Principal Consultant
Ian Lurie is Chairman and Principal Consultant of Portent Inc., an Internet marketing agency that has provided Internet marketing, including PPC, SEO, social and analytics services, since 1995. Read More
- How to use Intention.js for Responsive Design
- What Does a Degree in Architecture Have to Do with Web Design & Development?
- A Front-End Workflow For The Evolving Web
- Stop Writing Blog Posts: Ideas for Interactive Content
- Parallax Scrolling? HTML5 Animations? Why We’re Falling for New Design Techniques
- Portent.com: They’ve gone to plaid