HTML Basics: Creating Links
Ian Lurie Dec 22 2009
Now you hopefully know how to do headings and paragraphs. Time to move on to links, which are not nearly as scary as they may seem.
If you’re blogging, a well-placed link can draw folks deeper into your site, get you more attention and make a post more ‘sticky’. As with previous topics, I made a 10-minute video on the subject. Have a look-see:
Learn to create links – the heart of how the web works. Part 3 of an ongoing HTML training series.
Chairman & Principal Consultant
Ian Lurie is Chairman and Principal Consultant of Portent Inc., an Internet marketing agency that has provided Internet marketing, including PPC, SEO, social and analytics services, since 1995. Read More
- Parallax Scrolling? HTML5 Animations? Why We’re Falling for New Design Techniques
- Server response survey results: Now, with more pepper spray!
- 10 tips for minimal-mayhem agency site redesign
- New SEO tool: Server response code tester
- Why all web developers should learn SEO
- I’m not crazy: 10 great, content-friendly web designs