Judging, 2: That Cover Thing Again
Ian Lurie Feb 1 2006
Previously, I talked about the moment when a web site visitor decides to stay or leave.
Seth Godin has another great post about it:
Be smart, be focused, and don’t ignore the needs/wants/questions of your audience, or they’ll end up ignoring you.
Chairman & Principal Consultant
Ian Lurie is Chairman and Principal Consultant of Portent Inc., an Internet marketing agency that has provided Internet marketing, including PPC, SEO, social and analytics services, since 1995. Read More
- How to use Intention.js for Responsive Design
- What Does a Degree in Architecture Have to Do with Web Design & Development?
- A Front-End Workflow For The Evolving Web
- Stop Writing Blog Posts: Ideas for Interactive Content
- Parallax Scrolling? HTML5 Animations? Why We’re Falling for New Design Techniques
- Portent.com: They’ve gone to plaid