The Worst of Google Logos
Jarrod Medrano May 9 2011
Over the past couple of years the extremely bored artists at Google have taken to celebrating random holidays around the world, by creating a new Google Logo EVERY DAY. Obviously there is not much work for an artist at Google; all of their art is generated by algorithms. The very few artists there are forced to labor intensely on nonsensical themed logos in order to appear busy.
These cheerful logos also give the appearance of levity to the otherwise cold and calculating machine mind that is Google. Look upon the face of your destroyer and weep. Your death will be slow and merciless!
Unfortunately some of these logos have turned out better than others. So without further ado:
Jarrod has lent his extensive experience in web design, HTML, CSS and more to Portent for over 6 years. Read More
- Do You Use Data To Improve Your Website Design?
- How to use Intention.js for Responsive Design
- What Does a Degree in Architecture Have to Do with Web Design & Development?
- A Front-End Workflow For The Evolving Web
- Stop Writing Blog Posts: Ideas for Interactive Content
- Parallax Scrolling? HTML5 Animations? Why We’re Falling for New Design Techniques