Usability Smackdown: Alaska Airlines
Ian Lurie Aug 17 2006
It’s easy to make a reservation from Alaska Airlines’ home page. But try to find the flight status link. It’s there, I promise. It’s just really well hidden.
Why not at least make it a tab, like United Airlines or Continental? Or, even better, give it equal real estate and attention, right on the home page?
If part of your brand is providing easy access to the country, and the world, I suggest providing easy access to information about your services, too…
Chairman & Principal Consultant
Ian Lurie is Chairman and Principal Consultant of Portent Inc., an Internet marketing agency that has provided Internet marketing, including PPC, SEO, social and analytics services, since 1995. Read More
- How to use Intention.js for Responsive Design
- What Does a Degree in Architecture Have to Do with Web Design & Development?
- A Front-End Workflow For The Evolving Web
- Stop Writing Blog Posts: Ideas for Interactive Content
- Parallax Scrolling? HTML5 Animations? Why We’re Falling for New Design Techniques
- Portent.com: They’ve gone to plaid