HTML Basics Lesson 5: Using WordPress
Ian Lurie Jan 13 2010
This one’s an experiment: I’m going to spend this and the next few HTML Basics lessons showing you how to use WordPress to apply the HTML stuff you’ve learned in the last 4 lessons.
An introduction to using WordPress to add and edit content on the web.
Please let me know what you think – I’m trying to decide how deep I should dive in a 5-minute lesson. Is this too little? Too much? Should I do a tap dance?
Ian Lurie is CEO and founder of Portent Inc. He is co-author of the 2nd edition of the Web Marketing All-In-One for Dummies and wrote the sections on SEO, blogging, social media and web analytics. He's recorded training for Lynda.com, writes regularly for the Portent Blog and has been published on AllThingsD, Forbes.com and TechCrunch. And, Ian speaks at conferences around the world, including SearchLove, MozCon, SIC and ad:Tech. Read More
- Creative Process: Where Does All the Time Go?
- Do You Use Data To Improve Your Website Design?
- How to use Intention.js for Responsive Design
- What Does a Degree in Architecture Have to Do with Web Design & Development?
- A Front-End Workflow For The Evolving Web
- Stop Writing Blog Posts: Ideas for Interactive Content