HTML Basics Lesson 5: Using WordPress
Ian Lurie Jan 13 2010
This one’s an experiment: I’m going to spend this and the next few HTML Basics lessons showing you how to use WordPress to apply the HTML stuff you’ve learned in the last 4 lessons.
An introduction to using WordPress to add and edit content on the web.
Please let me know what you think – I’m trying to decide how deep I should dive in a 5-minute lesson. Is this too little? Too much? Should I do a tap dance?
Chairman & Principal Consultant
Ian Lurie is Chairman and Principal Consultant of Portent Inc., an Internet marketing agency that has provided Internet marketing, including PPC, SEO, social and analytics services, since 1995. Read More
- How to use Intention.js for Responsive Design
- What Does a Degree in Architecture Have to Do with Web Design & Development?
- A Front-End Workflow For The Evolving Web
- Stop Writing Blog Posts: Ideas for Interactive Content
- Parallax Scrolling? HTML5 Animations? Why We’re Falling for New Design Techniques
- Portent.com: They’ve gone to plaid