Yes, We Do Creative Stuff
Ian Lurie Dec 14 2006
Why is it that so many people believe my company is a development firm? I suspect it’s because we work with numbers, and code, as well as all that ‘typical’ creative marketing stuff.
Well dang it, we are creative. Here’s a little holiday fun to prove that we are, indeed, creative folk:
Beware, it’s a huge time waster…
Chairman & Principal Consultant
Ian Lurie is Chairman and Principal Consultant of Portent Inc., an Internet marketing agency that has provided Internet marketing, including PPC, SEO, social and analytics services, since 1995. Read More
- How to use Intention.js for Responsive Design
- What Does a Degree in Architecture Have to Do with Web Design & Development?
- A Front-End Workflow For The Evolving Web
- Stop Writing Blog Posts: Ideas for Interactive Content
- Parallax Scrolling? HTML5 Animations? Why We’re Falling for New Design Techniques
- Portent.com: They’ve gone to plaid