2005: Online Marketing Tipping Point?
Ian Lurie Dec 1 2005
ZDNet has a new article up that refers to 2005 as the ‘turning point’ for online advertising.
I look at 2005 as even more – it was a watershed year for online marketing. Organizations are catching on: In an age when consumers are skipping TV commercials, cancelling newspaper subscriptions and replacing their radios with iPods, the Internet may be the most effective marketing medium.
The success of Internet marketing has brought online advertising along for the ride.
You can read the whole article here.
Chairman & Principal Consultant
Ian Lurie is Chairman and Principal Consultant of Portent Inc., an Internet marketing agency that has provided Internet marketing, including PPC, SEO, social and analytics services, since 1995. Read More
- Marketing Tactics so Contagious, Even a Professional Isn’t Immune
- The Marketing Stack, aka: Why Do You Keep Getting Fired?
- Everything I Needed To Know About Marketing I Learned Playing Dungeons & Dragons
- 6 Reasons We All Need To Stop Complaining
- Internet Marketing Lessons Learned from Walking the AWP Book Fair
- Advertising Will Soon Reach a Digital Tipping Point