Analytics plus SEO equals content: My Wappow presentation
Ian Lurie Apr 19 2011
Everyone’s bleating about content marketing.
Content marketing this.
Content marketing that.
For some of us, though, content’s been around since we, well, since we learned to read.
Here’s the process I’ve put together over the last ten years. I presented this at Wappow Search & Social last week.
Shockingly, it involves content. And marketing. With some analytics and SEO thrown in.
If you like this kind of resource, subscribe to my blog update, and you’ll know the moment I add stuff like this:
- The internet marketer’s guide to the apocalypse
- Follow me on Twitter
- 20 reasons you shouldn’t listen to a word I say
- 10 tips for writing that sells
- The agency employees’ guide to bosses
- A marketing agency boss’s guide to employees
- 15 report writing tips
- Elizabeth Marsten’s new 2-part PPC e-book for small business. $37 for books 1 and 2, and a money back guarantee.
Ian Lurie is CEO and founder of Portent Inc. He's recorded training for Lynda.com, writes regularly for the Portent Blog and has been published on AllThingsD, Forbes.com and TechCrunch. Ian speaks at conferences around the world, including SearchLove, MozCon, SIC and ad:Tech. Follow him on Twitter at portentint.He also just published a book about strategy for services businesses: One Trick Ponies Get Shot, available on Kindle. Read More
- Google Custom Affinities Is Here: What You Should Do
- Announcing RainGage
- The Marketing Stack, aka: Why Do You Keep Getting Fired?
- Open Letter to CMOs: Confessions of a Digital Marketing Agency
- Why Brand Managers Must Sweat the Small Stuff… and it’s ALL Small Stuff
- The Humungous Guide to Content Strategy