Analytics plus SEO equals content: My Wappow presentation
Ian Lurie Apr 19 2011
Everyone’s bleating about content marketing.
Content marketing this.
Content marketing that.
For some of us, though, content’s been around since we, well, since we learned to read.
Here’s the process I’ve put together over the last ten years. I presented this at Wappow Search & Social last week.
Shockingly, it involves content. And marketing. With some analytics and SEO thrown in.
If you like this kind of resource, subscribe to my blog update, and you’ll know the moment I add stuff like this:
- The internet marketer’s guide to the apocalypse
- Follow me on Twitter
- 20 reasons you shouldn’t listen to a word I say
- 10 tips for writing that sells
- The agency employees’ guide to bosses
- A marketing agency boss’s guide to employees
- 15 report writing tips
- Elizabeth Marsten’s new 2-part PPC e-book for small business. $37 for books 1 and 2, and a money back guarantee.
Chairman & Principal Consultant
Ian Lurie is Chairman and Principal Consultant of Portent Inc., an Internet marketing agency that has provided Internet marketing, including PPC, SEO, social and analytics services, since 1995. Read More
- The Marketing Stack, aka: Why Do You Keep Getting Fired?
- Open Letter to CMOs: Confessions of a Digital Marketing Agency
- Why Brand Managers Must Sweat the Small Stuff… and it’s ALL Small Stuff
- The Humungous Guide to Content Strategy
- Portent’s Top 10 Posts of 2013 (So Far…)
- Parallax Scrolling? HTML5 Animations? Why We’re Falling for New Design Techniques