Content Management and SEO
Ian Lurie Sep 28 2004
I just published a short piece about content management-driven sites, search engine optimization, and why the two don’t have to be mutually exclusive.
Having a good content management system is important in any Conversation Marketing campaign. So is SEO. It used to be the case that dynamic web sites were invisible to search engines – not any more. With a few basic steps you can make sure your site gets solid search engine results, even if it’s database-driven.
Here’s the article
Just a note – I am biased. I love the Ektron system. So bear with me…
Chairman & Principal Consultant
Ian Lurie is Chairman and Principal Consultant of Portent Inc., an Internet marketing agency that has provided Internet marketing, including PPC, SEO, social and analytics services, since 1995. Read More
- Everything I Needed To Know About Marketing I Learned Playing Dungeons & Dragons
- 6 Reasons We All Need To Stop Complaining
- Internet Marketing Lessons Learned from Walking the AWP Book Fair
- Advertising Will Soon Reach a Digital Tipping Point
- As Good as It Gets: What dating can teach us about email marketing.
- Open Letter to CMOs: Confessions of a Digital Marketing Agency