Conversation Marketing Breakfast #3
Ian Lurie Sep 28 2005
Just wanted to let everyone know that my next Conversation Marketing Breakfast is next Wednesday, October 5, at 7:15 AM. The topic this time will be, appropriately enough, Conversation Marketing. If you’re looking for a chance to see how the whole Internet Marketing equation comes together, this is a good one to attend.
The discussion will likely trace the outline of my upcoming book, due out in November (or December, depending on kids, contracts and life in general).
Breakfast is free, as always.
Complete information is at http://www.conversationmarketing.com/colloquium.htm.
Hope to see you there.
Chairman & Principal Consultant
Ian Lurie is Chairman and Principal Consultant of Portent Inc., an Internet marketing agency that has provided Internet marketing, including PPC, SEO, social and analytics services, since 1995. Read More
- Everything I Needed To Know About Marketing I Learned Playing Dungeons & Dragons
- 6 Reasons We All Need To Stop Complaining
- Internet Marketing Lessons Learned from Walking the AWP Book Fair
- Advertising Will Soon Reach a Digital Tipping Point
- As Good as It Gets: What dating can teach us about email marketing.
- Open Letter to CMOs: Confessions of a Digital Marketing Agency