Conversation Marketing Breakfast #2: ROI
Ian Lurie May 26 2005
Just wanted to let everyone know that I’m hosting our second Conversation Marketing Breakfast on June 8, at 7:15, at the Seattle World Trade Center.
The topic this time will be Internet Marketing ROI. Folks rarely measure the actual return generated by their online marketing campaigns; usually, that’s because they don’t think it’s possible. But it is possible. In fact, it’s far easier than in other media.
We’ll talk about the various types of Internet marketing campaigns – Viral, banner, search, and e-mail, to name a few – and then review how you measure whether your campaign is really working. By the time we’re done, you’ll have the basics to go beyond broadcast marketing, and learn how to update and adjust marketing campaigns based on realtime data.
Wednesday, June 8th
Seattle World Trade Center
7:15 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. (sharp!)
Continental breakfast will be served
Please RSVP no later than May 30, via e-mail, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chairman & Principal Consultant
Ian Lurie is Chairman and Principal Consultant of Portent Inc., an Internet marketing agency that has provided Internet marketing, including PPC, SEO, social and analytics services, since 1995. Read More
- Marketing Tactics so Contagious, Even a Professional Isn’t Immune
- The Marketing Stack, aka: Why Do You Keep Getting Fired?
- Everything I Needed To Know About Marketing I Learned Playing Dungeons & Dragons
- 6 Reasons We All Need To Stop Complaining
- Internet Marketing Lessons Learned from Walking the AWP Book Fair
- Advertising Will Soon Reach a Digital Tipping Point