Conversation Marketing: The Book (buy it!)
Ian Lurie Mar 14 2008
Sometimes I forget to remind folks: I wrote an internet marketing book.
It only costs $19.95.
Yes, you can read it online for free. But for less than $20 you get the feel of crisp, recycled paper and the smell of printer’s ink. And the warm fuzzy feeling that you helped keep Conversation Marketing afloat.
Click here to buy it.
Ian Lurie is CEO and founder of Portent Inc. He's recorded training for Lynda.com, writes regularly for the Portent Blog and has been published on AllThingsD, Forbes.com and TechCrunch. Ian speaks at conferences around the world, including SearchLove, MozCon, SIC and ad:Tech. Follow him on Twitter at portentint.He also just published a book about strategy for services businesses: One Trick Ponies Get Shot, available on Kindle. Read More
- Google Custom Affinities Is Here: What You Should Do
- Announcing RainGage
- The Marketing Stack, aka: Why Do You Keep Getting Fired?
- Open Letter to CMOs: Confessions of a Digital Marketing Agency
- Why Brand Managers Must Sweat the Small Stuff… and it’s ALL Small Stuff
- The Humungous Guide to Content Strategy