Dispersed citation: Article and slides
Ian Lurie Sep 30 2013
I’ve done some presenting over the last few weeks. Most of my talks centered around the concept of dispersed citation. It’s my theory on where Google’s going with all this rel=author, no-more-keywords, Google+ stuff, plus some tips on how to prepare and capitalize.
Here’s the article – it’s a bit of a long read, but if I may say so, I think it’s worth it. If you disagree, you can unfollow me on Twitter.
And here are the slides:
Chairman & Principal Consultant
Ian Lurie is Chairman and Principal Consultant of Portent Inc., an Internet marketing agency that has provided Internet marketing, including PPC, SEO, social and analytics services, since 1995. Read More
- Marketing Tactics so Contagious, Even a Professional Isn’t Immune
- The Marketing Stack, aka: Why Do You Keep Getting Fired?
- Everything I Needed To Know About Marketing I Learned Playing Dungeons & Dragons
- 6 Reasons We All Need To Stop Complaining
- Internet Marketing Lessons Learned from Walking the AWP Book Fair
- Advertising Will Soon Reach a Digital Tipping Point