HTML Basics: Headings and Paragraphs (video tutorial)
Ian Lurie Dec 21 2009
This is the next video in my HTML basics series. If you’re a blogger, you must learn to use headings and paragraphs. Watch this video and you’ll no longer have to format your posts by making something large bold italic blue underline type. You can just put a little ‘H2′ around it.
Learn how to add headings and paragraphs using the H and P tags in HTML.
The first was a Web Page 101: Creating your first page.
Chairman & Principal Consultant
Ian Lurie is Chairman and Principal Consultant of Portent Inc., an Internet marketing agency that has provided Internet marketing, including PPC, SEO, social and analytics services, since 1995. Read More
- Everything I Needed To Know About Marketing I Learned Playing Dungeons & Dragons
- 6 Reasons We All Need To Stop Complaining
- Internet Marketing Lessons Learned from Walking the AWP Book Fair
- Advertising Will Soon Reach a Digital Tipping Point
- As Good as It Gets: What dating can teach us about email marketing.
- Open Letter to CMOs: Confessions of a Digital Marketing Agency