Internet Marketing Does NOT mean SEO!
Ian Lurie Jun 6 2006
Go to Technorati.com and search for Internet Marketing.
Half the posts that show up talk about search engine optimization.
SEO does not equal Internet Marketing. It’s one piece of it, but it’s not all of it.
Equating SEO and Internet Marketing is like saying an introduction is the same as a marriage proposal. Getting found is step 1. Building a lasting relationship is a never-ending (and hopefully fun) exercise.
Chairman & Principal Consultant
Ian Lurie is Chairman and Principal Consultant of Portent Inc., an Internet marketing agency that has provided Internet marketing, including PPC, SEO, social and analytics services, since 1995. Read More
- Everything I Needed To Know About Marketing I Learned Playing Dungeons & Dragons
- 6 Reasons We All Need To Stop Complaining
- Internet Marketing Lessons Learned from Walking the AWP Book Fair
- Advertising Will Soon Reach a Digital Tipping Point
- As Good as It Gets: What dating can teach us about email marketing.
- Open Letter to CMOs: Confessions of a Digital Marketing Agency