Internet Marketing Training Course, Lesson 1 – Feedback please
Ian Lurie Mar 31 2008
I’ve just written and recorded lesson 1 of a new internet marketing training course and would greatly appreciate feedback. So, here’s the entire lesson, no registration or payment required:
Lesson 1: Internet Marketing Basics & Conversation Marketing [HTML version]
Lesson 1: Internet Marketing Basics & Conversation Marketing [Podcast Version]
Biggest questions on my mind:
- Would anyone pay for access to this stuff?
- Can I launch with 5-8 lessons and add more later?
- Will my voice suck out your will to live, leaving you a dried carcass by the side of the road? (I swear I’ll put more feeling into it when I re-record)
Give it a read, or a listen, and let me know what you think in the comments below.
Going to go put on my thick skin now…
I’ve been working on this course for a while now. But Brian Clark’s great Teach Sells gave me a much-needed kick in the butt. This lesson and others will be ‘live’ in the next month.
Chairman & Principal Consultant
Ian Lurie is Chairman and Principal Consultant of Portent Inc., an Internet marketing agency that has provided Internet marketing, including PPC, SEO, social and analytics services, since 1995. Read More
- Open Letter to CMOs: Confessions of a Digital Marketing Agency
- Why Brand Managers Must Sweat the Small Stuff… and it’s ALL Small Stuff
- The Humungous Guide to Content Strategy
- Portent’s Top 10 Posts of 2013 (So Far…)
- Parallax Scrolling? HTML5 Animations? Why We’re Falling for New Design Techniques
- How Google Ruined Marketing