Personas Presentation at SMX West: My Slides
Ian Lurie Feb 26 2008
I just finished my presentation at SMX. It was an absolute blast. I sat on a panel with Gord Hotchkiss of Enquiro and Brian Bond of FutureNow, Inc..
A big crowd, lots of questions, great audience.
Here are my slides, if you want ‘em:
David Wallace at Search Engine Roundtable also wrote a blurb about the presentation: Click here to read it.
Susan Esparza from Bruce Clay, Inc. did a really in-depth liveblog of the presentation too.
Chairman & Principal Consultant
Ian Lurie is Chairman and Principal Consultant of Portent Inc., an Internet marketing agency that has provided Internet marketing, including PPC, SEO, social and analytics services, since 1995. Read More
- Marketing Tactics so Contagious, Even a Professional Isn’t Immune
- The Marketing Stack, aka: Why Do You Keep Getting Fired?
- Everything I Needed To Know About Marketing I Learned Playing Dungeons & Dragons
- 6 Reasons We All Need To Stop Complaining
- Internet Marketing Lessons Learned from Walking the AWP Book Fair
- Advertising Will Soon Reach a Digital Tipping Point