Ian Lurie Oct 9 2007
I’m on a bit of a personas kick lately. Here are the tutorials I’ve written to date:
Applying personas directly to your internet marketing strategy.
This one’s pretty clear from the title, I hope…
I go on a ‘Heroes’ kick, and talk about personas’ application to search marketing.
Here’s my post regarding SMX West, too. SMX West Slides, etc.
Technorati Tags: personas
Chairman & Principal Consultant
Ian Lurie is Chairman and Principal Consultant of Portent Inc., an Internet marketing agency that has provided Internet marketing, including PPC, SEO, social and analytics services, since 1995. Read More
- Everything I Needed To Know About Marketing I Learned Playing Dungeons & Dragons
- 6 Reasons We All Need To Stop Complaining
- Internet Marketing Lessons Learned from Walking the AWP Book Fair
- Advertising Will Soon Reach a Digital Tipping Point
- As Good as It Gets: What dating can teach us about email marketing.
- Open Letter to CMOs: Confessions of a Digital Marketing Agency