Register for social media woot! Palm Springs by 11/4, get a free Apple TV
Ian Lurie Nov 2 2010
I’ve spent 3 days now in a vicodin-induced haze, trying to recover from a kidney stone. Yesterday at about noon, the vicodin stopped working and I spent 6 hours curled up in a ball.
Now I know why: The folks at Wappow! stole my vicodin and replaced it with sugar pills. It’s the only possibility, since they’re giving away an Apple TV to everyone who signs up for Social Media Woot! Palm Sprints before Thursday.
I don’t make any money if you sign up – I have no financial axe to grind here – but the Woot! event in Hawaii was fantastic. if you want to hang out with some of the smartest people in the industry in a think tank-style environment where you get to ask tons of questions, the Woot! events are perfect.
Chairman & Principal Consultant
Ian Lurie is Chairman and Principal Consultant of Portent Inc., an Internet marketing agency that has provided Internet marketing, including PPC, SEO, social and analytics services, since 1995. Read More
- Everything I Needed To Know About Marketing I Learned Playing Dungeons & Dragons
- 6 Reasons We All Need To Stop Complaining
- Internet Marketing Lessons Learned from Walking the AWP Book Fair
- Advertising Will Soon Reach a Digital Tipping Point
- As Good as It Gets: What dating can teach us about email marketing.
- Open Letter to CMOs: Confessions of a Digital Marketing Agency