ROI Article in Direct Magazine
Ian Lurie Oct 4 2005
My article on measuring Internet ROI made it into this month’s Direct Magazine. You can read it at this address.
But my obsessive compulsive side is coming out, and I can’t help but point out that Direct could improve their production standards a bit. On my trusty Powerbook, running Mozilla FireFox as my web browser, headings don’t space correctly, nothing is aligned, numbered and bulleted items are mis-spaced, and the whole page is a search engine optimization nightmare.
It’s a great publication, but they’re sacrificing some potential subscribers, I think.
Maybe they’d like to hire a firm in Seattle to help them out?…
Chairman & Principal Consultant
Ian Lurie is Chairman and Principal Consultant of Portent Inc., an Internet marketing agency that has provided Internet marketing, including PPC, SEO, social and analytics services, since 1995. Read More
- Marketing Tactics so Contagious, Even a Professional Isn’t Immune
- The Marketing Stack, aka: Why Do You Keep Getting Fired?
- Everything I Needed To Know About Marketing I Learned Playing Dungeons & Dragons
- 6 Reasons We All Need To Stop Complaining
- Internet Marketing Lessons Learned from Walking the AWP Book Fair
- Advertising Will Soon Reach a Digital Tipping Point