SEO, Trust and Other Issues
Ian Lurie Apr 28 2006
An article on Search Engine Watch notes that around 90% of American consumers now distrust advertising.
That’s a lot. It’s also a fairly new development. How do you respond?
One strategy is to focus on marketing venues that aren’t perceived as advertising. Search engines are a great example. Online PR/Blog marketing is another. It’s easy to ignore both because they take a long time to gather momentum. But the long-term payoff is huge.
Chairman & Principal Consultant
Ian Lurie is Chairman and Principal Consultant of Portent Inc., an Internet marketing agency that has provided Internet marketing, including PPC, SEO, social and analytics services, since 1995. Read More
- Everything I Needed To Know About Marketing I Learned Playing Dungeons & Dragons
- 6 Reasons We All Need To Stop Complaining
- Internet Marketing Lessons Learned from Walking the AWP Book Fair
- Advertising Will Soon Reach a Digital Tipping Point
- As Good as It Gets: What dating can teach us about email marketing.
- Open Letter to CMOs: Confessions of a Digital Marketing Agency