Seth Godin on Marketing: The Conversation
Ian Lurie May 11 2005
Seth Godin has a new blog post that cuts to the heart of marketing versus advertising. He even says ‘Good Marketers Measure’. Bless you, Seth!
It also mentions marketing as a conversation a few times, but I’d add something: Online marketing is a real-time conversation between you, your audience, and between audience members. If you measure, be prepared to use the results to adjust your message, fast.
Chairman & Principal Consultant
Ian Lurie is Chairman and Principal Consultant of Portent Inc., an Internet marketing agency that has provided Internet marketing, including PPC, SEO, social and analytics services, since 1995. Read More
- Everything I Needed To Know About Marketing I Learned Playing Dungeons & Dragons
- 6 Reasons We All Need To Stop Complaining
- Internet Marketing Lessons Learned from Walking the AWP Book Fair
- Advertising Will Soon Reach a Digital Tipping Point
- As Good as It Gets: What dating can teach us about email marketing.
- Open Letter to CMOs: Confessions of a Digital Marketing Agency