SMPS Blogging Luncheon
Ian Lurie Nov 13 2005
Tuesday, November 15, I’ll be speaking to the Seattle Chapter of SMPS about blogs as a marketing tool.
It’ll be pretty free-form, but I’ll cover what really makes a blog a blog, how to decide if you need one, and a few do’s and don’ts…
You can get the full information at
Chairman & Principal Consultant
Ian Lurie is Chairman and Principal Consultant of Portent Inc., an Internet marketing agency that has provided Internet marketing, including PPC, SEO, social and analytics services, since 1995. Read More
- Everything I Needed To Know About Marketing I Learned Playing Dungeons & Dragons
- 6 Reasons We All Need To Stop Complaining
- Internet Marketing Lessons Learned from Walking the AWP Book Fair
- Advertising Will Soon Reach a Digital Tipping Point
- As Good as It Gets: What dating can teach us about email marketing.
- Open Letter to CMOs: Confessions of a Digital Marketing Agency