Social media and the presidential election: Our report
Ian Lurie Oct 3 2012
Update: Here’s the latest numbers and my take on them: Facebook political update: Debates, spam and a polling slam.
Update: You can watch the video of my interview, now, in this blog post.
My KOMO TV appearance 10/3 was a bit of surprise, and our research wasn’t written up as prettily as I’d like. Still, I figured some folks might want to see more information than I can communicate in a 3-minute TV segment. Here’s the report so far:
I will be updating it over the next few weeks. Subscribe if you’d like the latest!
Chairman & Principal Consultant
Ian Lurie is Chairman and Principal Consultant of Portent Inc., an Internet marketing agency that has provided Internet marketing, including PPC, SEO, social and analytics services, since 1995. Read More
- Everything I Needed To Know About Marketing I Learned Playing Dungeons & Dragons
- 6 Reasons We All Need To Stop Complaining
- Internet Marketing Lessons Learned from Walking the AWP Book Fair
- Advertising Will Soon Reach a Digital Tipping Point
- As Good as It Gets: What dating can teach us about email marketing.
- Open Letter to CMOs: Confessions of a Digital Marketing Agency