Social Media Seminar Rebroadcast
Ian Lurie Feb 15 2010
Last week I gave a 1-hour presentation about social media to Lenora Edwards’ roundtable group. This is a recording (warts and all) in two parts.
I cover a lot of territory, from ‘what is social media’ to a couple of templates for using social media to grow your business.
Have a look:
Part 1 of a 45-minute presentation I gave about social media in February of 2010. This part introduces the concepts of online social media, the implications for business, and how you can build a network.
Part 2 covers the second half of the presentation and provides some specific templates for succeeding in social media.
This is part 2 of my social media presentation from February 2010.
The first part covered the basics. This part (the conclusion) covers specific templates for social media and your business, plus Q&A with the group.
Chairman & Principal Consultant
Ian Lurie is Chairman and Principal Consultant of Portent Inc., an Internet marketing agency that has provided Internet marketing, including PPC, SEO, social and analytics services, since 1995. Read More
- The Marketing Stack, aka: Why Do You Keep Getting Fired?
- Open Letter to CMOs: Confessions of a Digital Marketing Agency
- Why Brand Managers Must Sweat the Small Stuff… and it’s ALL Small Stuff
- The Humungous Guide to Content Strategy
- Portent’s Top 10 Posts of 2013 (So Far…)
- Parallax Scrolling? HTML5 Animations? Why We’re Falling for New Design Techniques