Sound Transit Web Site Review: They get an F-
Ian Lurie Oct 26 2009
Sound Transit is soliciting comments and ideas to improve their web site.
I’ve long seen this site as a blight upon all public transit, so I did a special edition video review. Note that I am having a crappy week, and it’s only Monday, so any harshness is totally 100% authentic:
For God’s sake, guys, at least put a map on your home page.
Ian Lurie is CEO and founder of Portent Inc. He's recorded training for Lynda.com, writes regularly for the Portent Blog and has been published on AllThingsD, Forbes.com and TechCrunch. Ian speaks at conferences around the world, including SearchLove, MozCon, SIC and ad:Tech. Follow him on Twitter at portentint.He also just published a book about strategy for services businesses: One Trick Ponies Get Shot, available on Kindle. Read More
- Google Custom Affinities Is Here: What You Should Do
- Announcing RainGage
- The Marketing Stack, aka: Why Do You Keep Getting Fired?
- Open Letter to CMOs: Confessions of a Digital Marketing Agency
- Why Brand Managers Must Sweat the Small Stuff… and it’s ALL Small Stuff
- The Humungous Guide to Content Strategy