Ten Internet Un-Resolutions to Make this Year
Portent Staff Dec 31 2008
As you prepare to take up yoga, learn Spanish, and start volunteering at a soup kitchen every weekend, here are ten internet habits this internet marketing company says it’s perfectly ok to keep! It’s Ok to….
- Spend more time fussing with your blog wallpaper than you do with your home wallpaper.
- To have 200 unread entries in your Charitable Organization News RSS Feed, and zero in your Perez Hilton Feed.
- Change your Yahoo! avatar’s outfit every single day.
- Refuse to look out the window and insist on using your iPhone widget to determine the day’s weather.
- Master the art of “bouncing back” emails to screen your awkward first dates. This is 2008’s version of “I’m just not that into you.”
- Think true love is defined by synched iGoogle calendars.
- Succumb to profane “captcha rage” when you correctly enter the right letter combo for the eighteenth time, only to be denied.
- Create a fake Facebook account in order to spy on your ex.
- Get creeped out each time Twitter reports someone new is “following you.”
- Hide your “Top 25 Played” iTunes list, so your co-workers will not know how many times you listened to GenuWine “Pony” in an eight hour time period. You thought it said Gershwin…obviously.