The Humungous Guide to Content Strategy
Ian Lurie Aug 23 2013
I went a little nuts here. I started writing a short ‘how-to’ post on content audits. Then it turned into a longer post on content strategy. Then it became a mini-infographic.
It ended up being a top-to-bottom guide on how we do content strategies at Portent. We put it into a custom format so it’s easier to read:
I look forward to your adulation/catcalls…
Ian Lurie is CEO and founder of Portent Inc. He is co-author of the 2nd edition of the Web Marketing All-In-One for Dummies and wrote the sections on SEO, blogging, social media and web analytics. He's recorded training for Lynda.com, writes regularly for the Portent Blog and has been published on AllThingsD, Forbes.com and TechCrunch. And, Ian speaks at conferences around the world, including SearchLove, MozCon, SIC and ad:Tech. Read More
- Announcing RainGage
- The Marketing Stack, aka: Why Do You Keep Getting Fired?
- Open Letter to CMOs: Confessions of a Digital Marketing Agency
- Why Brand Managers Must Sweat the Small Stuff… and it’s ALL Small Stuff
- Portent’s Top 10 Posts of 2013 (So Far…)
- Parallax Scrolling? HTML5 Animations? Why We’re Falling for New Design Techniques