The Fat Free Guide Goes Live: $7/month (for now)
Ian Lurie Jul 6 2010
It’s aliiiive! Aliiiiiiiiiiiiive!!!!
As I click ‘publish’, I’m launching my internet marketing training site, The Fat Free Guide to Internet Marketing.
But, it’s not done.
I’m trying something a little, er, different: I’m going to charge new subscribers based on how complete the Fat Free Guide is when they sign up.
Right now, there’s only one section: SEO. And that section isn’t done. So, sign up now and pay a whopping $7/month. Forever. No matter how much stuff I add.
Wait until the end of this week, though, when SEO will have more content in it, and you’ll pay $10/month. Still a screamin’ deal.
Sign up when the SEO section is complete, and you’ll pay $27/month.
If you realllly want to wait until the whole Fat Free Guide is done, covering all of internet marketing from paid search to e-mail to search engine optimization, you’ll pay $47/month.
Your choice: Sign up now, get training on stuff like:
- Researching keywords, and mapping them to your site;
- Measuring SEO opportunity gap;
- PageRank sculpting (the nice way).
and never pay more than $7, ever, no matter how much more stuff I publish on the site.
Or pay more later on.
Up to you.
No big deal.
You can join here, by the way.
Chairman & Principal Consultant
Ian Lurie is Chairman and Principal Consultant of Portent Inc., an Internet marketing agency that has provided Internet marketing, including PPC, SEO, social and analytics services, since 1995. Read More
- Everything I Needed To Know About Marketing I Learned Playing Dungeons & Dragons
- 6 Reasons We All Need To Stop Complaining
- Internet Marketing Lessons Learned from Walking the AWP Book Fair
- Advertising Will Soon Reach a Digital Tipping Point
- As Good as It Gets: What dating can teach us about email marketing.
- Open Letter to CMOs: Confessions of a Digital Marketing Agency