The Year of Internet Marketing?
Ian Lurie May 11 2006
Google just released a nifty new trending tool. It shows and compares search traffic and trends for phrases you type into the tool.
On a whim, I did a search comparing ‘search marketing’ to ‘internet marketing’. Lo and behold, it looks like internet marketing is making big gains.
You can see the search result here.
Chairman & Principal Consultant
Ian Lurie is Chairman and Principal Consultant of Portent Inc., an Internet marketing agency that has provided Internet marketing, including PPC, SEO, social and analytics services, since 1995. Read More
- Everything I Needed To Know About Marketing I Learned Playing Dungeons & Dragons
- 6 Reasons We All Need To Stop Complaining
- Internet Marketing Lessons Learned from Walking the AWP Book Fair
- Advertising Will Soon Reach a Digital Tipping Point
- As Good as It Gets: What dating can teach us about email marketing.
- Open Letter to CMOs: Confessions of a Digital Marketing Agency