Webinar number 1: Internet marketing, content, and all that jazz
Ian Lurie Jan 16 2012
Portent’s starting a free webinar series, presented by yours truly. The first one is January 31, 2012 at 11 AM Pacific time. I’ll be doing a deep dive into
inbound search content social media internet marketing strategy:
- The role of search engines, social media and other channels in your internet marketing campaign.
- What ‘inbound marketing’ really is.
- How to use content to drive marketing.
- How to use analytics to direct your efforts.
- How it all fits together.
These webinars are free, as in beer. You do have to register, though, so I’ll forever have your e-mail in my evil clutches.
The format: A 45-minute talk, then 15-30 minutes of Q&A depending on whether you guys all sat there playing Angry Birds while I talked.
Sign up! I guarantee a good time:
Portent Webinar Series #1:
Inbound Marketing 101: It’s internet marketing
When: Tuesday, January 31, 2012, 11 AM Pacific, 1 PM Central, 2 PM Eastern Time
Where: At your desk
Dress code: Optional, but no videos allowed
Guarantee: You won’t weep for losing 75 minutes of your life.
Chairman & Principal Consultant
Ian Lurie is Chairman and Principal Consultant of Portent Inc., an Internet marketing agency that has provided Internet marketing, including PPC, SEO, social and analytics services, since 1995. Read More
- Marketing Tactics so Contagious, Even a Professional Isn’t Immune
- The Marketing Stack, aka: Why Do You Keep Getting Fired?
- Everything I Needed To Know About Marketing I Learned Playing Dungeons & Dragons
- 6 Reasons We All Need To Stop Complaining
- Internet Marketing Lessons Learned from Walking the AWP Book Fair
- Advertising Will Soon Reach a Digital Tipping Point