Weird, Useful, Significant: Internet marketing in 2013
Ian Lurie Apr 19 2013
Updated 06.04.13: Added lots more stuff to the presentation. More weird goodness!
The University of Washington Web Council invited me to talk about search and internet marketing yesterday. This was my presentation. It steals liberally from lots of great marketers, like Seth Godin, David Ogilvy and John Caples. Oh, and Gary Gygax. I gotta give credit where credit is due. But who can do marketing these days withOUT stealing from them?
There’s also a big juicy link bundle over on Bitly. It has links to the various resources in there.
Chairman & Principal Consultant
Ian Lurie is Chairman and Principal Consultant of Portent Inc., an Internet marketing agency that has provided Internet marketing, including PPC, SEO, social and analytics services, since 1995. Read More
- Everything I Needed To Know About Marketing I Learned Playing Dungeons & Dragons
- 6 Reasons We All Need To Stop Complaining
- Internet Marketing Lessons Learned from Walking the AWP Book Fair
- Advertising Will Soon Reach a Digital Tipping Point
- As Good as It Gets: What dating can teach us about email marketing.
- Open Letter to CMOs: Confessions of a Digital Marketing Agency